Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Driving Me Crazy

OK, I just have to rant for a small moment. No more than a longish paragraph...promise. WHAT IS UP with drivers in Provo?? Is it just me? Does anyone else notice? Is it because there are thousands upon tens of thousands of students in this one little city? Traffic here feels insane to me most of the time. People don't know what a yellow light is. There seems to be a perpetual delay at ALL traffic lights because FOUR cars think they can turn left on a RED light or arrow. And is it so hard to be a little courteous and allow people to merge, etc.? Are you REALLY in such a hurry that you need to drive like you're the only car on the road? I know there's a lot of annoying traffic in big cities, but this is NOT a big city. And do people in big cities also just ignore the traffic rules because there aren't enough cops around to enforce them? I am by no means a perfect driver, but some things I see on a regular basis in this town are unreal. Sigh. Rant and abuse of capital letters finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment